In a historic meeting in Singapore on 12 June, US President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong-un signed a “comprehensive” document, aimed at smoothing North Koreas international relations and the denuclearisation of the Korean peninsula.
Singapore Summit Promises Hope For The Future
In a historic meeting in Singapore on 12 June, US President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong-un signed a “comprehensive” document, aimed at smoothing North Koreas international relations and the denuclearisation of the Korean peninsula.See More: Features
Urban Life 44See More: What's On
Wizard of Oz: Regent Theatre, 191 Collins St, Melbourne. Strictly limited season for this timeless fantasy adventure tale, performed live on stage with music by Andrew Lloyd Webber...
News In BriefSee More: News in Brief
The last four dangerous congested level crossings between Caulfield and Dandenong have been removed in a blitz of work over the last few weeks.
- Hybrid Buses Hit The Road
- Giving Blood Can Save Lives
- Former Addict Helps Others Kick The Habit
- Singapore Summit Promises Hope For The Future
- The Culture Of Many On Show In The North
- Making The Most Of School Holidays
- Urban Life 44
- Citizenship Discount To Be Scrapped
- News In Brief
- Police Urge Safety In The Snow
- Sour Grapes Over Blocked Wine Flow
- What's On 20 June - 4 July
- New Agreement Brings China Closer
- Infant Feeding Survey Calls On Chinese Mothers
- Rego Relief For Half A Million
- Amazon US To Shut Out Aussie Shoppers
- Urban Life 43
- Victorians To Get More Dental Care
- More Airbags To Be Recalled In Future
- Student Kidnap Scam Is An Old Trick
- New Scrap Metal Laws Could Wreck The Wreckers
- News In Brief
- Scam Victims Get New Centrelink Helpline
- Practise Fire Safety At Home In Winter
- Jade Buddha Finds Its Home
- Attacking Paramedics Will Earn Time In Jail
- Multicultural Awards Recognise Achievements
- What's On 6-20 June
- Parliament Prize For Schoolkids Now Open
- Urban Life 42
Brilliant Uses For Everyday Items
Simple household items can have helpful uses beyond their intended purpose. Here are a few clever hacks to make life easier for you.
Making A Small House Appear Spacious
One of the biggest mistakes in arranging furniture for any type of room is the use of only small-sized fixtures and fittings. The site Freshome offers a strange tip for making small house look spacious: buy the biggest furniture possible. Of course, you should not buy only big furniture, but you need at least a few such things in each room.
Victoria Committed To Wind Farm Power
The Victorian Government has put its weight behind wind power and a strong “renewables future” for the state, legislating renewable energy generation targets of 25% by 2020 and 40% by 2025. These targets will see an estimated $9 billion of investment and around 11,000 construction jobs created over the period of the scheme.
Five Questions That Will Save You Money
Sometimes knowing the right questions to ask is all you need to do to improve things in your life.
A Month's Cleaning In Twenty Minutes Per Day
Many people complain that it takes them a lot of time or even the whole day to clean up their house. What makes them both tired and confused is that they spend so much time on cleaning but cannot keep their house always clean and airy. You can get out of this vicious circle by spending time on taking care of yourself, working only 20 minutes each day to keep your house clean and tidy.
Western Horoscope Fortnight Beginning 20 June
Virgo (23/8-22/9): Apply your new sense of confidence to practical matters in both work and social life. Once you get started, you have a better idea of what must be done, including what you overlooked. Best days: 23/6, 30/6.
Asian Horoscope Fortnight Beginning 20 June
Snake: You can reach the place you want to be in, but you must act decisively. Dont try to think everything out first. Even if you are unsure, things will work out all right. Your confident attitude can also encourage others to support and follow you.