Five Things To Know About Wellbeing Programs
After research found 49% of Australian workers were likely to look for a new job in the next year, global HR think-tank Reventure launched a national campaign called “A future that works”. The campaign aims to highlight effective and practical solutions to help workplaces engage more actively with modern challenges.
- Victoria Boosts Jobs And Education Offerings
- New Calls To Scrap Work For The Dole
- International Student Numbers Higher Than Ever
- Things To Consider For A Business Degree
- Large Surveys Seek Feedback On Training
- New Welfare System “Fairer And Simpler”