Strategy Aims To Reduce Food Waste
According to Sustainability Victoria, each year Victorian households throw out 250,000 tonnes worth of food. This is enough wasted food to fill Melbournes Eureka Tower. Over a third of the average Victorian household rubbish bin is made up of wasted food.
- Last Chance To Win A New Hyundai
- Live Music Sets Tone For Mothers Day
- Urban Life 40
- Complaints Ring Louder About Telecom Services
- Airport Rail Link Closer With Government Help
- Give Mum A Treat On her Special Day