Where To Celebrate Women’s Day
International Womens Day (IWD) is celebrated on March 8 every year. Originally called International Working Womens Day, it has been observed since 1917 in the former Soviet Union and most Eastern European countries. In 1977 the United Nations General Assembly proclaimed March 8 as the UN Day for womens rights and world peace.
- Australia's Policies Underuse Migrant Skills
- Speaking Your Language About Workplace Rights
- Results Of NAPLAN Suggest Need For Review
- All Schools Encouraged To Take On MoneySmart
- Playgroups Support New Parents And Children
- Where To Celebrate Women’s Day