Young People Given Tools Against Online Hate
Research released recently by the eSafety Commissioner reveals 50-60% of young Australians aged 12 to 17 have witnessed racist or hateful comments about cultural or religious groups online, and 30% of Australians in that age range have encountered material they believe promotes terrorism.
- Last Chance To Win A New Hyundai
- Live Music Sets Tone For Mothers Day
- Urban Life 40
- Complaints Ring Louder About Telecom Services
- Airport Rail Link Closer With Government Help
- Give Mum A Treat On her Special Day